Sunday, January 23, 2011

Preparing the "Master Blog"

Okay, so I am planning to begin the "master blog." My working title is "Lighting the Fire: Resources for Generation Education" but that may be too wordy, too general...help? I want to review resources for the parents of kids who are schooling independently (or "afterschooling") and weave in discussion about how the world of education is changing (I think that the increase in homeschoolers and virtual schoolers is merely a small part of a larger sea change).

Anyway--ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. Seems like you will really be taking advantage of this class. I admire your energy!

    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually think I have more energy than I actually do, but learning new things really gives me a lot of motivation...do you think the title will pull in enough people? Does it hit enough of the "target" words for "Search Engine Optimization" (SEO)? [Yes, that's another buzz word I learned this term].

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea! It's a really good one! Mr. Wellen and I were just saying on his blog how the name can really make or break the ease of your promotion. I think yours is quite catchy and can do well....but I too was wondering what is "generation" education?

    ReplyDelete